Company Spotlight features video, webcasts, presentations and annual reports for more than 30,000 companies. Sign up to promote your company. ×
- Dr. Alexander Nazarchuk , Member of the Board of Directors, Chief Executive Officer
- Dr. Nazarchuk was appointed as an executive member of the Board of Directors in 2008 and has been the chief executive officer of the Company since 2008. Dr. Nazarchuk has also held the positions of chairman of the council of Vopak E.O.S. (earlier E.O.S.) since December 2004, member of the board of directors of Petrolesport since December 2007 and member of the board of directors of VSC since October 2005. Dr. Nazarchuk served as a member of the board of New Forwarding Company OAO from June 2003 until August 2008, a member of the board of directors of Sevtekhnotrans OOO from September 2007 until August 2008, a member of the board of directors of Spacecom AS from April 2003 until June 2008 and a member of the board of directors of Vostochny Mezhdunarodny Container Service ZAO from June 2005 until October 2008.
He graduated from the Lomonosov Moscow State University with a doctorate in philosophy. Dr. Nazarchuk has been a Professor of Social Philosophy at the Lomonosov Moscow State University since September 2002. He is the author of three books, Ethics of the Globalising Society (2003), Theory of Communication in Modern Philosophy (2009), Social-philosophical Understanding of Globalisation (2007), and numerous articles.
- Mr. Oleg Novikov, Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. Novikov has served as the chief financial officer of the Company since December 2008. Mr. Novikov has over 15 years experience in various managerial positions in N-Trans group of companies. In the past, he served as a member of the board of directors at Severstaltrans ZAO from September 2007 until April 2008, a member of the board of directors at New Forwarding Company OAO from June 2003 until August 2008, a member of the board of directors at Sevtekhnotrans OOO from September 2007 until August 2008, a member of the board of directors at Balttransservis OOO from April 2007 to March 2010 and a member of the board of directors at NPK-Finance OOO from August 2007 to April 2008. Mr. Novikov also served as deputy general director responsible for finance at Severstaltrans ZAO from May 1996 to September 2009. He graduated from the Lomonosov Moscow State University where he studied philosophy. He also studied at All-Russian State Distance Learning Institute of Finance and Economics and has a degree in accounting and auditing.
- Mr. Alexander Gusyatiner, Chief Operational Officer
- Mr. Gusyatiner joined the Company at the end of 2011. Mr. Gusyatiner has extensive experience in the ports industry, having worked in Canada, Australia and the Middle East. Before joining the Group, Mr. Gusyatiner worked for Aecom-Perth, Australia, as a senior engineer of Ports and Marine Department where he was involved in ports and container terminal engineering consulting and operational planning. Prior to that, Mr. Gusyatiner worked for Ausenco Sandwell Engineering for four years as a senior container terminal and transportation specialist, where he managed engineering projects and was responsible for ports and container terminal operational development. From August 2004 to December 2006, Mr. Gusyatiner was a technology director at DP World, where he was responsible for container terminal operation. From 1993 to 2004, Mr. Gusyatiner worked for Terminal Systems Inc. in Vancouver (TSI) as project manager of terminal operating systems and automation. In 1983, Mr. Gusyatiner graduated from the Moscow State University of Railway Engineering, where he obtained a Master's degree with Honours in engineering with specialization in traffic control systems. He continued to work for the University as a research scientist during the period 1983-1992. Since 2009 Mr. Gusyatiner is pursuing Ph.D. degree in Mathematics (Operations Research) at Simon Fraser University, Canada.
- Mr. Roy Cummins, Chief Commercial Officer
- Mr. Cummins has served as the chief commercial officer of the Company since September 2009. Mr. Cummins has over 20 years of experience in the ports and shipping industry, having worked in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Australia. Prior to joining the Group, Mr. Cummins worked for DP World for three years as chief executive officer and a member of the board of directors of Saigon Premier Container Terminal, a ''greenfield'' port development project in Vietnam. Prior to that, Mr. Cummins held various positions in the P&O Group in both the Liner shipping division (P&O Nedlloyd) and the ports division (P&O Ports), where, in the latter case, he held the positions of general manager of the Port Botany Terminal in Sydney, Australia, and the West Swanson Terminal in Melbourne, Australia, respectively, during the period between 2000 and 2006. Mr. Cummins graduated from the University of Durham (UK), where he obtained bachelor's degree in French and German in 1990. He also holds an MBA degree from the University of Warwick (UK) which he obtained in 2006.
- Mr. Eduard Chovushyan, General Manager
- Mr. Chovushyan has served as the Chief Executive Officer of Petrolesport since March 2007. He has more than 15 years' experience in various managerial positions in the N-Trans group of companies. He previously served as a Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Tuapsinsky morskoy torgovy port OAO from November 2003 and was appointed CEO in June 2004. Prior to that, he was the Deputy General Director of Tuapsinsky sudoremontny zavod OAO for a year. Following on from his role at Tuapsinsky morskoy torgovy port OAO, Mr. Chovushyan then worked as Vice President for Development at NCC OOO from April 2006 until March 2007. From August 2007, he has served as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Porttransservice OOO. He graduated from the Lomonosov Moscow State University where he studied Philosophy.
- Mr. Arnout Dirk Lugtmeijer, General Manager
- Mr. Lugtmeijer has served as the Chairman of the Management Board of Vopak E.O.S. since 1996 (since 1994 as a member of the Management Board). He has also served as member of the Management Board of E.R.S. since April 2008 and EK Holding AS since September 2005 and as member of the Supervisory Board of Stivterminal (a subsidiary, which was merged into Vopak E.O.S. in 2011) since June 2006 and Pakterminal (which was acquired by Vopak E.O.S. in May 2008 and merged into Vopak E.O.S. in May 2010) since June 2008. Mr. Lugtmeijer studied at Delft Technical University in Holland and graduated in 1991.
- Mr. Valery Mestulov, General Manager
- Mr. Mestulov was appointed General Manager of VSC in March 2012. Before that he served as a General Manager of Moby Dik since July 2010. He also currently serves as a General Manager of Yanino since January 2011, and a General Manager of Shahovo-18 OOO and Shahovo-19 OOO and has held both these positions since June 2010. Mr. Mestulov's experience within the Group over a ten year period includes roles as Deputy General Manager of Vostochny Port OAO, General Manager of VSC, and General Manager of Vladivostok Container Terminal OOO. Prior to joining the Group, Mr. Mestulov was based in Ukraine and was Head of Department of the governmental stock company, Ukrresourses, and Deputy President of the Management Board of Interbudmontazh ZAO.
He graduated from Borisoglebsk Road Technikum as a building-technician specialist degree and also has a BA in Economics from the International Institute of Management, Business and Law, and a degree in the Economics of Engineering from the Kharkov Institute.
- Mr. Dirk van Assendelft, General Manager
- Mr. van Assendelft has served as the managing director of Multi-Link Terminals Ltd Oy since December 2004 and was the chief executive officer of Moby Dik from June 2004 until July 2010. Mr. van Assendelft has also held a position as a member of the board of directors of Niinisaaren Portti Osakeyhti¨o Oy (NiPO) since April 2007. Prior to his appointment as the managing director of Multi-Link Terminals Ltd Oy, he worked for Container-Depot Ltd Oy as a director until December 2005. He studied at the Helsinki University of Technology and the Kotka Svenska Samskola.
- Mr. Alexander Dudko, General Manager
- Mr. Dudko was appointed General Manager of Moby Dik in March 2012. Before that Mr. Dudko served as Operations Director of VSC since early 2011 when he joined the company from DP World Southampton (UK), where he spent three years in various positions. Mr. Dudko started his career in the ports industry working for First Container Terminal in St. Petersburg where he had a role in the Finance Department between 2004 to 2006.
Mr. Dudko has a First Class degree from the State Marine Technical University in St. Petersburg and an MSc in Logistics, Trade and Finance from Cass Business School, London. He is a member of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport.
Webcasts & Earnings Calls