Company Spotlight features video, webcasts, presentations and annual reports for more than 30,000 companies. Sign up to promote your company. ×
- Mark Urquhart, Trust Manager
- Mark graduated BA in Philosophy, Politics and Economics from Oxford University in 1992. He spent a year at Harvard as a Kennedy Scholar in 1993 before completing a PhD in Politics at the University of Edinburgh in 1996. Mark joined Baillie Gifford in 1996 and was an Investment Manager in the Japanese Equity Team, until joining our Long Term Global Growth Team when it was established in 2003. Mark became a Partner in 2004.
- DHL Reid, Chairman
- David Reid was appointed a Director on 1 May 1998. He was appointed Chairman on 1 February 2011 and is Chairman of the Nomination Committee. He was previously a director of Smith and Williamson and of Fleming Private Asset Management.
- WJ Ducas, Director
- William Ducas was appointed a Director on 22 March 2002 and became Senior Independent Director on 31 October 2012. He is a member of the board of the Weir Foundation charitable trust and is on the International Advisory board of Zamorano University. He was previously a director of West LB Mellon Asset Management and a managing director of F&C Management Ltd of North America.
- H James, Director
- Helen James was appointed a Director on 2 December 2010. She is the CEO of Investis, a leading digital corporate communications company. Previously, she was Head of Pan-European Equity Sales at Paribas. She is also a non-executive director of The Mercantile Investment Trust.
- DAJ Cameron, Director
- Donald Cameron was appointed a Director on 2 December 2010. He is an advocate at the Scottish Bar where he has a general civil practice, with a particular emphasis on public law. He is also a qualified barrister in England and Wales, and a director of Murray Income Trust.
- Henry CT Strutt, Director
- Henry Strutt was appointed a Director on 1 November 2011 and became Chairman of the Audit & Management Engagement Committee on 31 December 2011. He qualified as a chartered accountant in 1979, following which he spent over twenty years with the Robert Fleming Group, seventeen of which were in the Far East. He is a non-executive director of Smith & Williamson Holdings Ltd.