Company Spotlight features video, webcasts, presentations and annual reports for more than 30,000 companies. Sign up to promote your company. ×
- Keith Maddin, Chairman
- Keith Maddin co-founded the MedicX Group in 2004 and is a Director and chairs the board of all MedicX Group companies. He is a Master's graduate from Edinburgh University and a Fellow Chartered Management Accountant. Keith spent 14 years at BP plc in the UK and overseas (Belgium and Cyprus) in a range of operational, corporate (UK, European and global), financial, strategy, mergers and acquisitions, asset and general management roles. He played a significant role in the creation and successful implementation of BP's retail alliance with Bovis Lend Lease. He joined Cabot Square Capital LLP's private equity team in 1998 where he is a partner and specialises in building asset based businesses. He was a Director of Road Chef Limited from 1998 to 2003, one of the UK's largest motorway service area operators and owners. He is currently also a Director of all group companies within the Signature Senior Lifestyle Holdings Limited Group, Betterstore Holdings Limited, Aleltho Holdings Limited and Equitix Holdings Limited Group.
- Mike Adams, Chief Executive Officer
- Mike Adams is a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors with over 18 years experience in the UK commercial property market. He commenced his career in private practice with St Quintin (now part of CB Richard Ellis) before moving to work for KPMG Property Consulting and Ernst & Young's real estate group. He joined MEPC plc, a leading UK property development and investment company, in 1999 and left to become a Director of Stonemartin plc, responsible for its property portfolio, which was admitted to trading on AIM in August 2001. Whilst at Stonemartin he oversaw the disposal of Stonemartin's own £60 million investment and development portfolio and the acquisition and ongoing management of over 400,000 sq. ft. of space valued at over £100 million on behalf of Morley Fund Management. He joined the MedicX Group early in 2005 and the investment team reports directly to him with the development business reporting via the MedicX Group's regional structure. He is currently a Director of all MedicX Group companies.
- Mike Osmond, Chief Financial Officer
- Mark Osmond is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and has over 15 years' experience in commercial and corporate finance. He has an honours degree in Mathematics and trained as a chartered accountant with KPMG. He joined Del Monte Foods International in 1992 where he rose to Group Finance Manager as well as being a member of the international management team with responsibility for corporate finance. In 2001 he joined the Berkeley Group (a FTSE-250 house builder) as a divisional Financial Director and in 2004 he joined the MedicX Group as Group Finance Director. He is a Director and Company Secretary of all MedicX Group companies.