Company Spotlight features video, webcasts, presentations and annual reports for more than 30,000 companies. Sign up to promote your company. ×
- David Nichol , Chairman
- David was appointed as a Director in 1985 and Chairman in 2004. He is a consultant to Rossie House Investment Management, a firm which manages portfolios for private clients.
- Richard Horlick, Board Member
- Richard was was appointed as a Director in 2005. He is also a non-executive director of Tau Capital plc. He was, from 2002 until 2005, a director of Schroders plc, where he was Head of Investments and a member of the General Management Committee. Between 2001 and 2002 he was Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President of Fidelity Management Trust Company, where he was responsible for institutional business in the U.S. Between 1994 and 2001 he was President, Institutional Business, of Fidelity International, where he was responsible for investments and the development of institutional assets.
- Stuart Leckie, OBE, Board Member
- Stuart was appointed as a Director in 2001. He was Chairman of Watson Wyatt, Asia Pacific until 1995 then Chairman of Fidelity Investments, Asia Pacific until 1998. He has been President of the Actuarial Society of Hong Kong (1981 and 1999) and has advised the Chinese government on pension reform. He has served on various committees in Hong Kong’s Securities and Futures Commission and was a director of Exchange Fund Investment Limited. He is a member of the CFA Institute Advisory Council.
- Terence Mahony, Board Member
- Terrence was appointed as a Director in 2004. He is Managing Director of TFM Management Limited, a firm of investment consultants based in Hong Kong. He has over 35 years’ investment experience, the last 25 of which have been gained in Asia. He is also non-executive Chairman of Vina Capital Group and a non-executive Director of Advance Developing Markets Fund Limited, Impax Asian Environmental Markets plc and Citic Capital Investment Management.
- Nigel Rich, CBE, FCA, Board Member
- Senior Independent Director and Chairman of the Audit Committee was appointed as a Director in 1997. He is Chairman of Segro plc and a non-executive director of British Empire Securities and General Trust plc, Bank of the Philippine Islands (Europe) plc and Matheson & Co Limited. He is Co-Chairman to the Philippine British Business Council. From 1974-1994 he was a Director of the Jardine Matheson Group and was the Group Managing Director from 1989-1994 based in Hong Kong.