Company Spotlight features video, webcasts, presentations and annual reports for more than 30,000 companies. Sign up to promote your company. ×
Anglo Pacific Group Plc
Bituminous Coal Underground Mining United Kingdom
Toronto Stock Exchange: APY | London Stock Exchange: APF | OTC Bulletin Board: AGPIF
Anglo Pacific Group Plc is a royalty company specializing in royalties derived from the mining of natural resources. Its principal activities are coking coal royalties, iron ore royalties, gold royalties, chromite royalties, uranium royalties, other royalties, private coal interests and mining & exploration interests. The company operates its business through two segments: Royalties and Mining and Exploration Interests. The Royalties segment encompasses the activities relating directly to the royalties received from mining operations. The Mining and Exploration Interests segment activities directly to the acquisition, disposal and continued monitoring of the company investments in listed and unlisted entities operating in mining and mineral exploration. Anglo Pacific Group was founded on February 7, 1967 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Similar to: Walter Energy, Inc.
×We're Sorry! We do not have any documents available for this company. Tell us you want them!
- Peter Boycott, Executive Director and Chairman
- Peter M. Boycott (67) was appointed to the board in May 1997 and Chairman in June 1997. He has a MA in Mechanical Sciences from the University of Cambridge and is a Chartered Accountant. During his career he has been involved as Finance Director and substantial shareholder in a number of private investment and property groups including engineering and manufacturing companies supplying thermal processing systems to major mining groups. He has been a director of several public companies quoted in Australia and Canada.
- John Theobald, Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer
- John Theobald (54) joined the Group as Chief Operating Officer in April 2008, joined the board in June 2009 and was appointed Chief Executive Officer on October 6, 2010. He is a Chartered Engineer with a BSc Honours in Geology from the University of Nottingham. He is a Fellow of the Geological Society and Member of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining, Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy and Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum. Prior to joining the Group he held senior operational and new business positions with the major industrial minerals group SCR-Sibelco, he has also worked in the junior resource sector and for major companies such as Anglo American, Phelps Dodge and Iscor covering a wide range of metals, coal and industrial minerals. He has been a director of several public companies quoted in Canada.
- Brian Wides, Executive Director and Director of International Bus
- Brian M. Wides (69) joined the board in June 1997 and was appointed Finance Director in September 1997. In July 2006 he was appointed Chief Executive Officer and on October 6, 2010 was appointed Director of International Business Development after standing down as CEO. He has a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Witswatersrand and is a Chartered Accountant (South Africa). His specialist experience includes corporate finance, management consultancy and creating shareholder value for a large spectrum of private and public companies in the UK, Australia and Canada.
- Chris Orchard, Executive Director and Chief Investment Officer
- A. Chris Orchard (58) joined the Group as Chief Investment Officer in December 2007 and was appointed to the Board in June 2009. He has a BSc Honours in Mining from the University of Leeds and is a Member of the Chartered Institute of Securities Investment. After graduating he worked in the South African mining industry and on returning to the UK spent twenty years as an investment banker in the City specializing in the resources sector. He was Managing Director of Hambros Equity UK, a Director of RBC Dominion Securities and prior to joining the Group managed the investment operations of a private wealth management firm. He has been a director of several public companies quoted in Canada and Australia.
Vancouver, BC, CA
Canadas Only Primary Silver Producer Alexco owns and operates the Bellekeno silver mine, Canadas only operating primary silver… Learn more →
Webcasts & Earnings Calls
You may also be interested in:
Houston, TX, US
Natural Resource Partners LP is a master limited partnership company. It is engaged in the business of owning and managing mineral… Learn more →
Birmingham, AL, US
Walter Energy is the worlds leading, publicly traded pure-play metallurgical coal producer for the global steel industry with strategic… Learn more →
Alameda, CA, US
BioTime, Inc. is a biotechnology company focused on regenerative medicine and blood plasma volume expanders. Its broad platform of… Learn more →