Company Spotlight features video, webcasts, presentations and annual reports for more than 30,000 companies. Sign up to promote your company. ×
- Mr.Alexander Eliseev, Chairman
- Alexander Eliseev co-founded Globaltrans with Sergey Maltsev and has been actively involved in reforming the Russian rail market and introducing market-based principles in rail transportation. He has served as Chairman of the Board of Directors of Globaltrans since 2008. He is also Chairman of the Boards of the New Forwarding Company and Sevtekhnotrans, which are both subsidiaries of Globaltrans. Mr. Eliseev has spent 15 years working in senior management positions, mostly in the rail sector. He holds a degree in Biophysics.
- Mr. Sergey Maltsev, Chief Executive Officer
- Sergey Maltsev co-founded Globaltrans and is one of the instrumental players in the development of the private freight rail market in Russia. He has served as CEO and member of the Group’s Board of Directors since 2008. Mr. Maltsev is a third-generation railwayman and has spent more than 25 years working in the rail sector. He has been recognized for his contribution to the development of the rail industry by being made an ‘Honored Railwayman of Russia’. Mr. Maltsev has served as Chairman of the presidium of the non-profit partnership ‘Council of Railway Operators Market’.
- Mr. Alexander Shenets, Chief Financial Officer
- Alexander Shenets is the CFO of Globaltrans and has served in this capacity since the Group’s establishment. Mr. Shenets has 11 years’ experience in senior finance positions, mostly gained within the rail sector. He previously held positions at a number of transportation companies. He holds a degree in Applied Mathematics from Moscow State University. He also has a PhD in Philosophy from Bauman Moscow State University and an MBA from the Graduate School of Business Administration at Moscow State University.
Webcasts & Earnings Calls